1. Non-small cell lung cancer brain metastases and the immune system: From brain metastases development to treatment. Cancer Treatment Reviews 68 (2018) 69–79
2. Temporal and spatial discordance of programmed cell death-ligand 1 expression and lymphocyte tumor infiltration between paired primary lesions and brain metastases in lung cancer. Annals of Oncology 27: 1953–1958, 2016
3. Density of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes correlates with extent of brain edema and overall survival time in patients with brain metastases. Onco-Immunology 5:1, e1057388; January 2016
4. Systemic Therapy of Lung Cancer CNS Metastases Using Molecularly Targeted Agents and Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors. CNS Drugs (2018) 32:527–542
5. Evaluating the significance of density, localization, and PD-1/PD-L1 immunopositivity of mononuclear cells in the clinical course of lung adenocarcinoma patients with brain metastasis. Neuro-Oncology 19(8), 1058–1067, 2017
6. Expected Paradigm Shift in Brain Metastases Therapy Immune-Checkpoint Inhibitors. Molecular Neurobiology https://doi.org/10.1007/s12035-018-0905-3
7. Anti–PD-1/anti–CTLA-4 efficacy in melanoma brain metastases depends on extracranial disease and augmentation of CD8+ T cell trafficking. E1540–E1549 | PNAS | Published online January 31, 2018
8. A Phase II trial of pembrolizumab for patients with melanoma or non-small cell lung cancer and untreated brain metastases. Lancet Oncol. 2016 July ; 17(7): 976–983. doi:10.1016/S1470-2045(16)30053-5.
9. Pembrolizumab in Patients With Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Results From the Phase Ib KEYNOTE-028 Study. J Clin Oncol. 2017 Dec 1;35(34):3823-3829. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2017.72.5069. Epub 2017 Aug 16.
10. First-Line Atezolizumab plus Chemotherapy in Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2018 Sep 25. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1809064.